Topic 1: Using creativity to future-ready your business in a disruptive world
Topic 2: Building creative human capital for the future of work
Topic 3: Future of education: why creativity matters and its implications to educators
KEYNOTE TOPIC #1
Using creativity to future-ready your business in a disruptive world
Senior leaders, business owners, department heads
Are you ready for the future? Are your teams ready for the future?
The future is increasingly of VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity). New technologies increasingly disrupt your businesses and operations. Industry research indicated that corporate lifespan is shrinking from an average of 24 years in 2016 to 12 years by 2027.
How do you survive and grow your business in this era of ever-changing landscape? The secrets lie in creativity and innovation.
- Re-orient your leadership thinking and prepare your teams to meet the challenges of the future
- Increase profit and productivity by identifying innovation opportunities in products, services and processes
- Rejuvenate the organization, ensuring you and your teams have the right mindset to thrive with changes
- Understand the megatrends shaping your business future
- Discover the 3 strategic directions to activate the creativity “trapped” in your teams, so that you can fast-track the development of new products, services and directions
- How to build a creative mindset in your teams
- How to build the right environment conducive to creativity and innovation
- How to elicit ideas and suggestions from your teams
- How to keep the employees engaged and energized to achieve organisation’s goals.
. . .
KEYNOTE TOPIC #2
Building creative human capital for the future of work
HR directors, HR leaders, learning & development leaders
The future of work is now and HR is at the heart of this transformation.
McKinsey research indicates that 50 % of the world’s current work activities will be automated by around 2055 or possibly earlier.
With rapid technological developments like robots and artificial intelligence reshaping the future workplace, how to ensure the workforce is future-ready is at the top of the HR agenda worldwide.
One of the key strategies to build future-ready workforce is to develop creative human capital, unleashing employee creativity which will be a key differentiator between humans and robots in the workplace.
- recognize HR’s vital role in shaping a creative and open-minded workforce that thrives with future changes
- discover strategies to build a workplace environment conducive to creativity
- help the workforce generate effective ideas on new products, new services and new processes
- Understand the trends shaping the future of HR
- Understand the 2 critical duties of HR practitioners in the digital transformation journey
- Recognize how creative human capital is impacting the future organizations
- How to transform the HR teams for the future workplace with creativity
- How to develop creative human capital in the workforce through mindset, environment and ideas
. . .
KEYNOTE TOPIC #3
Future of education: why creativity matters and its implications to educators
Educators, teachers, professionals in edtech (education technology)
According to Sir Ken Robinson, a renowned education expert, “creativity now is as important in education as literacy, and we should treat it with the same status”.
We live in an era of artificial intelligence and automation, yet our education system was set up for factory workers some 200 years ago.
Educators need to create and to develop students’ creativity, so that they can be responsive to changes and at ease in solving complex, multi-disciplinary problems in the future.
- recognize why creativity matters towards the future of education and the future of work
- reposition yourself as a “creativity enabler” in education
- learn simple and effective strategies to unlock students’ creativity potential
- Recognize the significance of teaching creativity e.g. creation of new business models, contributing to higher employment, the creation of new jobs
- Learn how creativity contributes to the development of students
- How to unlock students’ creativity potential
- How to develop a creative mindset among students
- How to build a school infrastructure conducive to creativity development
- How to encourage students to come up with new ideas